Elementor Pro For FREE
Hello, beautiful bloggers, I am going to give you Elementor Pro Premiun Plugin For Free, with lifetime pack. If you want to make beautiful and stunning pages for your website then I will recommend you to use Elementor Pro Plugin. But before I give you the Plugin let’s know something about this.
Drag & Drop Editor– Elementor has the fastest, most intuitive editor in WordPress. Simply drag, drop and customize.
300+ Designer Made Templates– Choose from over 300 beautifully crafted templates designed to fit every industry and need.
90+ Widgets– Choose from dozens of widgets to create any content you need: buttons, headlines, forms, etc. You can do anything.
Responsive Editing– Switch to mobile view, and tweak every element to make it look perfect on any device.
Popup Builder– Popup Builder gives you the freedom to create pixel-perfect popups, including advanced targeting options.
Theme Builder– A truly visual guide to your site creation, giving you immediate access to each site part, right within the editor.
WooCommerce Builder– Take control over your WooCommerce online store by utilizing the power of Elementor.
Elementor Pro VS Elementor Free
Elementor is one of the leading popular page builders for WordPress (if not the foremost popular). It’s fast, intuitive and full of many valuable features. If you’re looking to ‘level up’ the way you create content on your website, this plugin may be an excellent way to start.
To recap, here are the first differences between Elementor free vs. pro:
- Free version: You get access to many elements, templates, and blocks and may use them alongside the drag-and-drop page builder to make pages and posts.
- Pro version: You’ll be ready to pick from a way more extensive library of options and may customize your site by editing almost everything in your area (including headers, footers, archive, and single post pages, and more).
Why You Should Use Elementor Pro
There are many reasons why I suggest you use this plugin. If you want to create eye-catching, creative, beautiful pages for your website or your client’s website, I recommend using this theme. It will attract your audience.
I especially love elementor, it is straightforward to use and beginner-friendly; also, you don’t need any unique skills to build pages using this plugin.
Elementor Pro Features and Benefits
Elementor comes with a couple of useful elements (no pun intended):
- First, there’s the most page building functionality itself. We’re getting to mention that during a minute.
- There are quite 90 content elements/modules to settle on from — images, headings, buttons, carousels, counters, progress bars, testimonials and more.
- Most things work with drag-and-drop — you’ll take any element and move it to a replacement spot just by dragging it across the screen.
- ‘What you see is what you get’ — which suggests the version of the page you see within the Elementor interface is precisely what your visitors are getting to see (unlike working with HTML and CSS, the old-school way).
- The pages are all mobile-responsive and SEO-friendly.
- There’s a library of pre-made page templates which will be imported and modified. While writing this post there are almost 150-plus free and 300-plus pro templates available. Additionally, you’ll save your own templates.
- If you’re on the professional version of Elementor, you’ll use the Theme Builder feature, which allows you to switch your theme’s core elements, like the header, footer, single post template, or your blog archives.
- Lastly, there’s also a totally new WooCommerce Builder module. It’s almost like Theme Builder, but this one allows you to redo all of your default WooCommerce pages, like your single product page or product archive.
Elementor Pro My Conclusion
So, is Elementor better than the competition? Well, that depends on how we glance at it.
Even though the market of page builders has grown tons over the years, the two main competitors of Elementor’s are still an equivalent — Beaver Builder and Divi Builder. Thus, choosing a page builder comes right down to deciding between Elementor, Beaver, and Divi for several people.
And rightly so! All three tools are great. They’re absolutely the top league of page builders. However, at an equivalent time, none is hands-down better than the others at everything. Ultimately, whether you employ Elementor, Beaver, or Divi comes right down to your personal preference and, therefore, the kind of important features to you, plus how you wish those features delivered (in terms of UI than on).
Still, there’s one thing that puts Elementor significantly before the others. That thing is that the price — or lack thereof.
While there’s a professional version of Elementor available, you honestly get 90% of the plugin’s awesomeness for free of charge.
Beaver and Divi don’t offer you that. This makes Elementor the simplest first option for anyone trying to find a page builder plugin.